SS 316,SS 304,SS201 Stainless Steel Banding Strap Strip for Pole Clamp
Custom Length Banding Heads - Buckles for Custom Length Strapping, Stainless Steel Strapping
Stainless Steel Bands, (30.5M) length,0.5" (12.7mm) width/0.76"(19mm) width
Stainless Steel strapping is ideal for cable and pipe banding applications that require various bundle diameters.
- Applied with stainless steel buckles:
- Tie length or bundle diameter can be adjusted by users
- Fit for hoses of all sizes
- Convenient and durable for mounting traffic signs, commercial signs, holiday decorations, etc.
- All sizes available in cardboard box or plastic dispenser, easy to dispense and recoil
||Stainless Steel Bands
||SS304 / SS316
||-80 ~ 500
||-112 ~ 932
|Min Installation Temperature
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- Confirm that steel strap and buckle are in good condition before use.
- Once cutted, the strap of cutting edge may be sharp.
- Once tightened, steel strap may be difficult to loosen.
- Always wear approved eye protection and protective gloves.
- Not Insulated. Stainless steel strap and buckles are not insulated for protected against electrical shock.
For industrial or professional use only. Before using this product, you must evaluate it and determine if it is suitable for your intended application.
These products will be free from defects in material and manufacture at the time of purchase. Shelf life on stainless steel strapping and buckles are 5 years from the date of production when stored in original packaging and humidity controlled storage (10°C/50°F to 27°C/80°F and <75% relative humidity).
THE NECESSITY OF BUCKLE
- Our stainless steel buckles are designed to work with 3/8",1/2",5/8" or 3/4" stainless steel strapping and easily closed with a hammer on any surface and in any position.
- Choosing the right Buckle is essential to getting the results you need. There are two main types of closure device.
Stainless steel is a steel alloy with increased corrosion resistance compared to carbon/alloy steel. Common applications include food handling/processing, medical instruments, hardware, appliances, and structural/architectural uses.
Different Alloys of Steel Banding and Buckle
There are many different grades of steel that encompass varied properties. These properties can be physical, chemical and environmental. When it comes to stainless steel banding and buckle, there are generally only two worth considering. These are:
Application of our Stainless Steel Banding and Buckle